Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Never Mind

So I had thought to take a couple hours to craft an informative response to L's rambling questions and accusations about AML's finances. After all, I spend not hours, but days every year pouring over and questioning every line of the budget. However, when a member who is neither a CPA nor attends the committee meetings publishes statements like:

The budget process can accurately be described as being something between a shambles and a joke.

that simply makes me discount his opinions as those of a close-minded, fear-mongering, drama-diva. And honestly, I have better ways to spend my free time than trying to enlighten to such a person who obviously has no real wish to hear or consider others' opinions and explanations.

So never mind.

Find some honey and quit trying to drown me in vinegar.

No comments: