Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Still Getting Hassled by Yash

Some members complain about letting their addresses be available to other members. Officers are required to allow their contact info be available to members. Today I got this "Thank You" card in the mail:


This is from the creator and leader of the A&E SIG Consortium, Yash Talreja, the same asshole who cost AML well over $10K in legal fees to get him to stop illegally using the Mensa name and Logo.  Same guy who is STILL using the Mensa logo for at least one of his groups:



Same guy who bought the domain "robincrawford.com" (seems to be defunct now) in order to denigrate me during the recent election. Same guy who libels me here and here.

I have complained to AML a few times, but no one seems to be concerned about my reputation or the on-going harassment.

Ah, the rewards of serving Mensa!

1 comment:

Kevin Mullen said...

Correct on most points but $10k is really a drop in the bucket for legal fees.