Saturday, December 10, 2011

RVC Replacement Proposal

My RVC Conundrum Background Paper is done. Wanna see it? 


Keep in mind this is not an AMC proposal, nor was it developed by the Governance Blueprint Task Force. This is plain vanilla member Robin's work and proposal. How it will be received I cannot predict, but at least the necessary dialogs will be shaken back to life, this time with plenty of hard data to consider.


Thank you to Howard and Pam at the National Office who kept answering my requests for information. Thank you to Marc for helping sum up the previously floated solutions' pros and cons and to the current and past RVCs who took time to answer my questions about their jobs.

3 comments:

Jared said...

I'm being told Access denied by access control list. Take a look at the settings, wherever those might be.

Robin Crawford said...

Marc had the same problem. I'll try to fix it tomorrow. I can email the file to you if you wish.

Robin Crawford said...

I got it working now!