Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thinking about InterLoc

One of my goals for ComComm for the past few years has been to review and discuss the direction and purpose of InterLoc in an age of elists and forums. Additionally, we're coming up on two years of publishing it as part of the Bulletin, so it's time to reassess that decision. 

We've been doing that this month, and expect to have further discussion at our face-to-face meeting in San Diego next Friday. I prepared a lengthy background paper on the topic, and put it on my public files section of my Web site * for anyone to look at.


Do I get props for "openness and transparency?"

*Nothing of interest on the site-- it's just a place for me to store some files. This is not the year I learn HTML.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Thanks for making this available. Sending it out to other e-lists would certainly be helpful, too. Or at least pointing them here to get it. You'd likely be able to answer this relevant question: just how many unique visitors do you have to this blog (on either a daily or weekly basis)? Transparency and openness is great, but if barely anyone knows about it, then there's no effect to be had from it.