Friday, June 4, 2010

Never Mind about the Cabana Boys

I have a handful of big, interesting projects to work on for Mensa-- the kind that require a large block of time so I can really get in that focused creative productive thinking groove. And everyday I just get more and more little gotta-dos and fires to put out in my in-box, which sap my time and energy. A N&L violation that needs attention. A Bulletin that needs reviewing. An article that needs writing A report that needs filling out. A forum controversy that needs input. A motion that needs a response. A question that needs an answer.

This is why I end each quarter with a long list of things I did and yet still feel like I've accomplished little.

No point to this-- just venting. I don't need cabana boys; I need 12 more hours in a day.

No comments: