Friday, November 20, 2009

Just wondering

I keep reading LB and CC pontificating with authority about AML's finances. Did they ever read any of the posts I've written here about that topic? Does anyone even care about the views and data from someone who has been on the Finance Committee for nearly 5 years?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone while relaxing from a 12-hour drive to visit sick dad. Tomorrow I'll do the rest of the trip; I just couldn't face navigating through the Smokies in the dark when I'm this tired.

1 comment:

Not TPTB said...

They're not the same case.
LB makes noise.
CC does get it but he's powerless, like so many of us.
TPTB don't get it, either.
AMC has offered a multi-year scheme to restore the assets to where they were.
They also budgeted a deficit of nearly three times their proposed annual restoration number.
They feed us fairy tales, not reality.