Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Preparing for Fame and Glory

Well, not really. But I am preparing to interview Dr. Frank Lawlis about ADD tomorrow. The Mensa Foundation will be editing it and making a podcast of our conversation.

When I'm done with that, I have to tidy the house in preparation fro a photographer from the Kane Country Chronicle to come out and take pictures of us to go with an article about Matt becoming the new LocSec.

Any readers have any good questions about ADD I should be sure to ask?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how'd the interview go?

Robin Crawford said...

Really well. He's a very pleasant man. I had all my questions prepared and in a logical order and hardly stumbled over my words at all. I'm looking forward to the finished podcast. I'll be sure to post a link to it. Sometime in June, I think.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you don't have true fame and glory until you're on the TV news. Something like 60 Minutes - but not if you're in prison orange coveralls.

Anonymous said...

I have a question about ADD. Someday I'll take the time to ask it.